- - Korean citizens or people of Korean heritage (except in Community Service, in which foreigners who make contributions to Koreans at home and abroad may be nominated)
- - Candidates must be alive at the deadline date of nominations
- - Accomplishments and accumulated expertise which have contributed to society in their respective fields,
and accumulated expertise that has been highly evaluated socially
- - Distinguished contributions to the nation and humanity through clearly creative mentality and spirit of service
- - Board members of the Ho-Am Foundation
- - Members of the Ho-Am Prize Committee and former Selection Committees
- - Recipients of the Ho-Am Prize or other Prizes with international reputation
- - Experts or individuals holding established position in academia, associations, or organization related to the Ho-Am Prize categories
Ho-Am Prize Candidate Nominations may be made On-line or Off-line
- - Please submit candidate nominations using the online system. Online Nomination
- - Please prepare the following materials for nomination and return to us.
- Official Nomination Form (Prize for Science, Engineering, Medicine)
- (Prize for The Arts, Community Service)
Documentation of Evidence
- Prize for Science, Engineering, Medicine:
- 1 representative paper and up to 5 related papers
- Prize for The Arts, Community Service:
- Documentation approving accomplishments
※ Submitted documents and materials will not be returned. Please send a copy of highly important materials and evidence.
A nominator can recommend only one candidate in each field.
|Nomination Deadline||October 31, 2017|
|Mail address||6th Fl., Seocho Tower, 4, Seocho-daero 74-gil Seocho-gu, Seoul 137-955, Korea|
|E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 82-2-2255-0453~7 / Fax: 82-2-2255-0461|